Tuesday 7 July 2009

Bodybuilding and Fitness Aims and Targets

I was suppose to be writing the second part of my overtrainning post. Don't worry I haven't forgot, just a slight detour. I was having a think about my own body building aims and targets. Every now and then I have a moment of weakness where I want to completely change my aims, but luckily I don't. I manage to pull myself back together. I'm half way through a bulk at the moment and during these 'moments of weakness' I'll think to myself:
  • maybe I should just try and get really cut instead
  • maybe I should work on strength instead of mass and try my hand at powerlifting
  • maybe I'd have more time to do well at other stuff if I didn't so much time working on the gym and eating properly....!
I was hoping for some comments back from readers on this. Do you have long term aims and short term targets? Do you write them down? Do you ever change your mind about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment